LRDP Background & Historical Documents
|HISTORICAL DOCUMENT (last update in 2006-07)|
Background information and historical documents
- LRDP/EIR project timeline (last updated in 2006)
- Frequently asked questions about UCSC's LRDP and related issues (last updated in 2007)
- Draft LRDP (January 2005)
- Final Draft LRDP (September
the changes incorporated into the final LRDP in response to
- Chancellor George Blumenthal recommended reducing UCSC's proposed potential enrollment to 19,500 when he presented the campus's 2005-2020 Long-Range Development Plan to the UC Regents in September 2006. For more information, please go to the press release detailing the campus announcement.
- Also available is the Final LRDP
- Draft EIR (October 2005)
- Chancellor Blumenthal's and Campus Architect Zwart's
presentation of the Final Draft LRDP and Final EIR to the UC Regents
Committee on Grounds and Buildings on September 19, 2006.
- Read the remarks and view the slides that comprised UCSC's presentation to the Regents committee.
- Following the presentations, the committee unanimously supported the long-range documents, forwarding them to the full board for consideration on September 21; the full board approved the Final Draft LRDP and Final EIR.
- Statements from UCSC about LRDP litigation (last updated in 2007)
- Questions on document and web access (last updated in 2007; print copies for purchase no longer available from UCSC XpressIT! and Fed-Ex Kinko's)