Strategic Futures Committee
|HISTORICAL DOCUMENT (last update in 2003-04)|
Framework for the Future - Developing the next campus LRDP
Within the University of California system, Long Range Development Plans (LRDPs) define a building program and a land-use map that serve as a comprehensive planning framework for capital construction, infrastructure, and land-use programs. LRDPs are designed to support the academic goals of individual campuses and to take into account projected statewide enrollment demand. To support this LRDP planning activity, a Strategic Futures Committee was appointed to review the existing campus academic plans and reports, consult widely across campus, and recommend a trajectory for UC Santa Cruz for the next fifteen years.
See membership list.
Committee Updates and Reports
- Strategic Futures Committee final report (June 25, 2004)
- Invitation to the campus community for feedback on current draft report (May 21, 2004)
- Strategic Futures Committee forwards initial enrollment recommendation for 2020 (March 19, 2004)
- Strategic Futures Committee Interim Report (April 2004)
- Strategic Futures group defines four areas of work, suggests various enrollment 'scenarios' (December 19, 2003)
- Strategic Futures Committee planning UCSC's academic development (November 14, 2003)